Mr. and Mrs. David W. Kelsch donated at least $25K to North Central College in 2018

Feb 13, 2020
Donations and Philanthropy
Background Information
North Central College was founded in 1861 as Plainfield College in Plainfield, Illinois. Classes were first held on November 11 of that year. On February 15, 1864, the Board of Trustees changed the name of the school to North-Western College. The college moved to Naperville in 1870. The name was again changed in 1926 to North Central College. The endowment of the college was $79 million as of June 30, 2010