Scott Santi has changed board positions at The Commercial Club of Chicago

Feb 17, 2020
Board and Executive Moves
Background Information
The Commercial Club of Chicago resulted from the 1907 merger of two predecessor Chicago clubs: the Merchants Club (organized in 1896) and the Commercial Club (organized in 1877). Its most active members included George Pullman, Marshall Field, Cyrus McCormick, George Armour, Frederic Delano, Sewell Avery, Rufus C. Dawes, and Julius Rosenwald. The club has promoted Chicago's economic development for generations and championed member Daniel Burnham's Plan of Chicago (1909), also known as Burnham's plan. The plan gave the blueprint for the future growth and development of the entire Chicago region.