Timothy C. Coleman

Managing Director at City Capital Advisors LLC

Timothy C. Coleman

Timothy C. Coleman

Managing Director at City Capital Advisors LLC

Overview
RelSci Relationships

1045

Number of Boards

3

Contact Data
Trying to get in touch with Timothy C. Coleman? Subscribe today to access their professional contact information and receive a one time promotion of free Contact Data credits!
Relationships
RelSci Relationships are individuals Timothy C. Coleman likely has professional access to. A relationship does not necessarily indicate a personal connection.

Co-Founder at City Capital Advisors LLC

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Chief Labor Negotiator at Clothing Manufacturers Association of America

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Co-Founder at Coyote Logistics LLC

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Managing Director at City Capital Advisors LLC

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Executive Vice President, Finance & Administration & Chief Financial Officer at Chicago Botanic Garden

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Senior Vice President & General Counsel at W.W. Grainger, Inc.

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Co-Founder at Catholic Investment Services, Inc.

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Director at Chicago Botanic Garden

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Director, Vice Chairman-Finance & Investment at Chicago Botanic Garden

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Advisory Director at The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Paths to Timothy C. Coleman
Potential Connections via
Relationship Science
You
Timothy C. Coleman
Managing Director at City Capital Advisors LLC
Education
MBA

The Kellogg School of Management (The Kellogg School or Kellogg) is the business school of Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, with additional campuses in downtown Chicago, Illinois and Miami, Florida. Kellogg offers full-time, part-time, and executive programs, and partners with schools in China, France/Singapore, India, Hong Kong, Israel, Germany, Canada, and Thailand.Founded in 1908 in downtown Chicago as a part-time evening program, the school was chartered to educate business leaders with "good moral character.

Princeton University is a vibrant community of scholarship and learning that stands in the nation's service and in the service of all nations. Chartered in 1746, Princeton is the fourth-oldest college in the United States. Princeton is an independent, coeducational, nondenominational institution that provides undergraduate and graduate instruction in the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences and engineering. As a world-renowned research university, Princeton seeks to achieve the highest levels of distinction in the discovery and transmission of knowledge and understanding. At the same time, Princeton is distinctive among research universities in its commitment to undergraduate teaching. Today, more than 1,100 faculty members instruct approximately 5,000 undergraduate students and 2,500 graduate students. The University's generous financial aid program ensures that talented students from all economic backgrounds can afford a Princeton education.

Memberships
Member
Current

The Economic Club of Chicago was organized in 1927 "to aid in the creation and expression of an enlightened public opinion on the important economic and social questions of the day.” Equally important, through its membership policies, the Club works to identify upcoming young leaders to insure a continuum of knowledge and traditions within Chicago’s civic and business community as the torch of leadership passes from one generation to the next.

Career History
Managing Director
2011 - Current

City Capital Advisors LLC is an American private company located in Chicago, IL. The firm provides investment advice.

Managing Director
2011 - Current

City Capital Corp. operates through its subsidiary ERX Energy, LLC, which engages in the provision of solar energy technology and related services. It focuses on design, integration, installation and maintenance of solar roofing projects. The company was founded on July 24, 1984 and is headquartered in North Las Vegas, NV.

Senior Managing Director
Prior

Dresner Investment Services, Inc. is an American private company located in Chicago, IL, with operations in US, that provides investment banking services. The firm was founded in 1993 by Steven M. Dresner.The company says this about itself: Dresner Partners is a FINRA-registered, middle-market investment bank headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York City, Boston, Fort Lauderdale, Fla., and Irvine and Palo Alto, Calif. For 27 years, Dresner Partners has provided financial advisory services to middle-market companies throughout the world, including institutional private placements of debt and equity, merger and acquisitions advisory, financial restructuring & corporate turnarounds, valuations and strategic consulting services. Dresner Partners is a member of IMAP, the world's leading global mergers and acquisitions partnership focused on the middle market. Founded in 1973, IMAP has more than 60 offices across the globe that work together seamlessly to deliver exceptional value to its clients. An affiliated company, Dresner Corporate Services, is a strategic communications firm specializing in public and investor relations.

Boards & Committees
Trustee
Current

Graceland Cemetery Development Co., a subsidiary of Denco Holdings, Inc., is an American company located in Greenville, SC. The firm provides cemetery and funeral home services. Denco Holdings, Inc. acquired Graceland Cemetery Development Co. from Alderwoods Group, Inc. on 29 Dec 03.

President, Board of Trustees
Current

THE PURPOSE OF THE LAKE FOREST COUNTRY DAY SCHOOL IS TO MAINTAIN AND MANAGE AN INDEPENDENT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL WHICH WILL GUIDE AND STIMULATE CHILDREN TO POSITIVE, CONSTRUCTIVE AND EFFECTIVE ATTITUDES TOWARD WORK, FAMILY AND COMMUNITY. THE SCHOOL ATTEMPTS TO STIMULATE EACH STUDENT TO MAKE THE FULLEST USE OF HIS OR HER CAPACITY TO LEARN.

Board Member
Tenure Unconfirmed

The mission of the Chicago Botanic Garden is to promote the enjoyment, understanding, and conservation of plants and the natural world. The Garden continues to strive to meet the lofty goals set more than a century ago. The Chicago Botanic Garden, with its world-renowned plant collections and displays, is one of the country's most visited public gardens and a preeminent center for learning and scientific research. The 385-acre Garden features 26 display gardens and four natural areas, uniquely situated on nine islands surrounded by lakes. HISTORY The Chicago Horticultural Society was founded in 1890. At its heart was the understanding that the city of Chicago was incorporated with the Latin words Urbs in Horto, meaning "city in a garden." The Society hosted nationally recognized flower and horticultural shows from its beginning. Information on the first show the new Society hosted is lost to history, but records archived at the Chicago Botanic Garden confirm the second show was held in the autumn of 1892 at the Regiment Armory, possibly at 1542 South Michigan Avenue, where a new armory opened in 1890. With two successful annual shows behind them, the Society next hosted the World’s Columbian Exposition Chrysanthemum Show, held in conjunction with the world’s fair in the autumn of 1893, at the newly built and just-opened Art Institute of Chicago. After a period of inactivity, the Chicago Horticultural Society was restarted in 1943. In 1962, modern history begins when the Society agreed to help create and manage a new public garden. With the groundbreaking for the Garden in 1965 and its opening in 1972, the Society created a permanent site on which to carry out its mission. The mission encompasses three important components: collections, education, and research. In 2012, the Chicago Botanic Garden celebrated its 40th anniversary. In looking back over the Garden's growth since 1972, Garden staff, members, and visitors could appreciate the remarkable changes that had taken place. The 40th anniversary website included a timeline of significant events, historical photos, and opportunities for community members to share their experiences at the Garden

Non-Profit Donations & Grants

Learn how non-profit organizations benefit from RelSci
$250 - $999
2014

The mission of the Chicago Botanic Garden is to promote the enjoyment, understanding, and conservation of plants and the natural world. The Garden continues to strive to meet the lofty goals set more than a century ago. The Chicago Botanic Garden, with its world-renowned plant collections and displays, is one of the country's most visited public gardens and a preeminent center for learning and scientific research. The 385-acre Garden features 26 display gardens and four natural areas, uniquely situated on nine islands surrounded by lakes. HISTORY The Chicago Horticultural Society was founded in 1890. At its heart was the understanding that the city of Chicago was incorporated with the Latin words Urbs in Horto, meaning "city in a garden." The Society hosted nationally recognized flower and horticultural shows from its beginning. Information on the first show the new Society hosted is lost to history, but records archived at the Chicago Botanic Garden confirm the second show was held in the autumn of 1892 at the Regiment Armory, possibly at 1542 South Michigan Avenue, where a new armory opened in 1890. With two successful annual shows behind them, the Society next hosted the World’s Columbian Exposition Chrysanthemum Show, held in conjunction with the world’s fair in the autumn of 1893, at the newly built and just-opened Art Institute of Chicago. After a period of inactivity, the Chicago Horticultural Society was restarted in 1943. In 1962, modern history begins when the Society agreed to help create and manage a new public garden. With the groundbreaking for the Garden in 1965 and its opening in 1972, the Society created a permanent site on which to carry out its mission. The mission encompasses three important components: collections, education, and research. In 2012, the Chicago Botanic Garden celebrated its 40th anniversary. In looking back over the Garden's growth since 1972, Garden staff, members, and visitors could appreciate the remarkable changes that had taken place. The 40th anniversary website included a timeline of significant events, historical photos, and opportunities for community members to share their experiences at the Garden

$1,000 - $4,999
2013

The mission of the Chicago Botanic Garden is to promote the enjoyment, understanding, and conservation of plants and the natural world. The Garden continues to strive to meet the lofty goals set more than a century ago. The Chicago Botanic Garden, with its world-renowned plant collections and displays, is one of the country's most visited public gardens and a preeminent center for learning and scientific research. The 385-acre Garden features 26 display gardens and four natural areas, uniquely situated on nine islands surrounded by lakes. HISTORY The Chicago Horticultural Society was founded in 1890. At its heart was the understanding that the city of Chicago was incorporated with the Latin words Urbs in Horto, meaning "city in a garden." The Society hosted nationally recognized flower and horticultural shows from its beginning. Information on the first show the new Society hosted is lost to history, but records archived at the Chicago Botanic Garden confirm the second show was held in the autumn of 1892 at the Regiment Armory, possibly at 1542 South Michigan Avenue, where a new armory opened in 1890. With two successful annual shows behind them, the Society next hosted the World’s Columbian Exposition Chrysanthemum Show, held in conjunction with the world’s fair in the autumn of 1893, at the newly built and just-opened Art Institute of Chicago. After a period of inactivity, the Chicago Horticultural Society was restarted in 1943. In 1962, modern history begins when the Society agreed to help create and manage a new public garden. With the groundbreaking for the Garden in 1965 and its opening in 1972, the Society created a permanent site on which to carry out its mission. The mission encompasses three important components: collections, education, and research. In 2012, the Chicago Botanic Garden celebrated its 40th anniversary. In looking back over the Garden's growth since 1972, Garden staff, members, and visitors could appreciate the remarkable changes that had taken place. The 40th anniversary website included a timeline of significant events, historical photos, and opportunities for community members to share their experiences at the Garden

$1,000 - $1,499
2012

The mission of the Chicago Botanic Garden is to promote the enjoyment, understanding, and conservation of plants and the natural world. The Garden continues to strive to meet the lofty goals set more than a century ago. The Chicago Botanic Garden, with its world-renowned plant collections and displays, is one of the country's most visited public gardens and a preeminent center for learning and scientific research. The 385-acre Garden features 26 display gardens and four natural areas, uniquely situated on nine islands surrounded by lakes. HISTORY The Chicago Horticultural Society was founded in 1890. At its heart was the understanding that the city of Chicago was incorporated with the Latin words Urbs in Horto, meaning "city in a garden." The Society hosted nationally recognized flower and horticultural shows from its beginning. Information on the first show the new Society hosted is lost to history, but records archived at the Chicago Botanic Garden confirm the second show was held in the autumn of 1892 at the Regiment Armory, possibly at 1542 South Michigan Avenue, where a new armory opened in 1890. With two successful annual shows behind them, the Society next hosted the World’s Columbian Exposition Chrysanthemum Show, held in conjunction with the world’s fair in the autumn of 1893, at the newly built and just-opened Art Institute of Chicago. After a period of inactivity, the Chicago Horticultural Society was restarted in 1943. In 1962, modern history begins when the Society agreed to help create and manage a new public garden. With the groundbreaking for the Garden in 1965 and its opening in 1972, the Society created a permanent site on which to carry out its mission. The mission encompasses three important components: collections, education, and research. In 2012, the Chicago Botanic Garden celebrated its 40th anniversary. In looking back over the Garden's growth since 1972, Garden staff, members, and visitors could appreciate the remarkable changes that had taken place. The 40th anniversary website included a timeline of significant events, historical photos, and opportunities for community members to share their experiences at the Garden

Transactions
Details Hidden

U.S. Renal Care, Inc. purchases Dialysis Corp. of America

This web site is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by Timothy C. Coleman. The use of any trade name or trademark is for identification and reference purposes only and does not imply any association with the trademark holder. The Presence of Timothy C. Coleman's profile does not indicate a business or promotional relationship of any kind between RelSci and Timothy C. Coleman.
  • be_ixf; php_sdk; php_sdk_1.4.15
  • https://news.relsci.com/person/timothy-c-coleman-3949271
  • https://news.relsci.com/person/timothy-c-coleman-3949271